Enter into our raffle for great prizes!
2019 Raffle Items
- 2 Osprey Backpacks
- Two-night Air BNB rental in Asheville
- 10- $25 gift certificates to Biscuit Head
- Industry 9 Hubset
- Navitat passes for two
- $20 gift certificate from Baad Sheep Burritos in Mars Hill https://baadsheepburritos.com/
- $100 gift certificate from PlayFit Asheville https://playfitavl.com/
- Gift certificate from Strength Ratio for one month intro class ($50 value) https://www.strengthratiohq.com/
- We Connect and We Engage connection cards: https://weand.me/store/
- Climer Cards, EPIC Cards, and book Experience to Creativity from Amy Climer and Daniel Cape; climercards.com and https://experiencetocreativity.com/
- Book Conversations Worth Having by Dr. Cheri Torres and a one-hour webinar or coaching session from her
- Photographs from Michael Torres
- Cooking class at Asheville Mountain Kitchen
- $70 gift certificate to Wink Salon
100% of proceeds will go towards WNC Youth Scholarships to attend an NCOBS course.
Rules of the Ride: The Collier Lilly Ride for NCOBS is an open-road mountain ride. Please obey all North Carolina traffic laws and pay attention to vehicular traffic at all times. Bicycle helmets are required for this ride at all times. Do not discard anything from your bike during the ride and the use of earbuds are prohibited.
What if I have problems with my bike? There is a SAG vehicles on the course and there will be a bike mechanic at the start/finish for minor repairs.
What if it rains or the weather becomes hazardous? As cyclists are a hardy bunch, the ride will be held rain or shine. However, if severe weather occurs the Event Coordinator may cancel the ride in consideration of rider or public safety. There will be no refunds if this unlikely event occurs.